Protein Alfredo Sauce
If it's Friday night date night, we've got you covered. Our Protein Alfredo Sauce is the perfect pair to our yummy Low Carb Zoodle Recipe, too! Thick, creamy, and packed with flavour - you'll impress even the toughest critic with this one.
Thick, creamy Alfredo sauce that is low in calories, high in protein and super high in fibre? It’s the perfect combination. Oh! Did we mention it’s delicious?
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup Natural Nutralean
- 2 tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- zucchini noodles
- Cut cauliflower into large florets and place in a pot of boiling water. Cook until soft (approx. 20 minutes) and drain.
- While cauliflower is cooking, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a saute pan over medium high heat andadd onion. Cook until soft and lightly browned.
- Place cooked cauliflower in a food processor along with milk, Nutralean, onions, and nutmeg. Blend until creamy. If sauce is too thick, add up to 1/4 cup of milk.
- Season as desired.
- Serve over zucchini noodles and enjoy!
Try pairing with our Jalapeno Cheese Bread. It makes the perfect garlic bread to compliment any meal.
Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay up to date on contests, promotions, recipes, transformations and more! ♥