Creamy No Bake Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake
Creamy No Bake Protein Pumpkin CheesecakeYou may not believe us, but we're 100% serious here: you can have PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE and lose weight! How crazy is that?! Creamy, deliciously sweet pumpkin cheesecake on top of a nutrient-packed flax crumble and of course, topped with real whipped cream combined together make a super yummy dessert that you can enjoy with the whole family! Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Tuesday evening... whatever the occasion, this dessert is perfect for it. You won't believe that while you're scooping mouthfuls of this tantalizing treat into your mouth you're actually giving your body 100% whey protein, prebiotic fiber, and so much more! Gluten free, nut free and low-carb/keto friendly... this recipe really is perfect for even the pickiest of eaters. The best part? You'll be SO full and SO satisfied that you won't even need to think about seconds. Crowd out the junk with Nutracelle's Nutralean and lose weight while eating mind-blowing scrumptious foods like our pumpkin cheesecake recipe.
- 5 scoops Vanilla Nutralean
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal or chia meal
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbs brown sugar substitute
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup full-fat whipping cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- to taste liquid stevia
- To make the crumble: combine the crumble ingredients (brown sugar substitute, flaxseed meal, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 scoop of Vanilla Nutralean) and mix together.
- Put crumble loosely into dessert cups.
- To make the filling: In a mixer, whip your cream. (Set aside half of this mixture for later)
- Blend all remaining ingredients in with 1/2 of your whipped cream.
- Put this mixture on top of the crumble.
- Put remaining whipped cream on top to finish your delicious dessert.
- Serve and enjoy! (Store leftovers in the fridge)
This recipe makes 5 servings,
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE: