Better Than Cinnabon Sweet Cinnamon Swirl Protein Pancakes
Imagine yourself sitting down to a stack of steaming, fluffy, ridiculously-yummy pancakes. Typically pancakes aren't on your "diet" food list, but with Nutracelle you get to have it all! These delicious cinnamon swirl pancakes will bring you back to your childhood memories of grandma's pancakes, without all the sugar that causes weight gain! Keep your goals in mind with these mouth-watering pancakes, swirled with decadent cinnamon and topped with healthy protein-packed icing. With Nutracrelle's ideal protein for weight loss, you don't have to sacrifice the foods you love to lose weight and feel amazing. We've got you covered. Let us know how yours turn out in the comments below!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Nutralean
CINNAMON MIXTURE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 of your batter
- 2 tbs cinnamon
- To taste stevia
CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- To taste liquid stevia and vanilla
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add in and mix wet ingredients.
- Heat your pan and spray with coconut oil.
- Use a measuring cup or spoon to scoop the pancake batter into the pan.
- Swirl on the cinnamon mixture.
- Flip when the edges bubble.
- Let cook & enjoy!
CINNAMON MIXTURE DIRECTIONS:
- Use about 1/4 of your batter and mix with cinnamon and sweetener.
CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE DIRECTIONS:
- Mix together 2oz of softened cream cheese with 1/2 cup of cream, approx 1/2 tsp vanilla and approx 2 tbs stevia or to taste.
*Pancakes freeze well!
Recipe Makes 8
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE PANCAKE: