Homemade Multigrain Protein Bread
Multi-grain bread! Yes! You CAN make bread out of protein! It's so easy and yummy! My family loves having protein bread on hand to make grilled cheese sandwiches with, and even for school lunches!
- 6 | Whole Eggs
- 1/2 Cup | Vegetable or Chicken Broth (or you can use water!)
- 1 TSP | Apple Cider Vinegar (optional)
- 1 Cup | Natural NutraLean
- 2 TSP | Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP | Onion Powder
- 1 TSP | Parsley Flakes
- 1 TSP | Baking Soda
- 1 TSP | Baking Powder (to help bread rise!)
- 1/2 Cup | Chia Seed Blended
- 1/4 Cup | Psyllium Husks
- 1/2 Cup | Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup | Flax Flour
- Crack eggs into mixing bowl
- Add Chicken Broth and Vinegar
**WHISK WELL UNTIL ALL EGGS ARE COMPLETELY BLENDED
- MIX together flax, fiber, coconut flour, NutraLean, Psyllium Husks, baking soda, baking powder, and all the herbs.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix it up.
- Make sure all the dry ingredients are well mixed and moistened.
- Take your baking loaf pan (you can use wax paper and olive oil to make it non-stick)
- Pour batter into baking pan and smooth it (Bumps are perfectly fine!)
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees
- ALLOW TO COOL!
Recipe makes 1 loaf or 18 slices
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE SLICE: