Healthy Family Dinner:Crispy Chicken Fingers
Let’s face it. Your idea of a great dinner for your children & your children’s idea of a great dinner may not be the same.
These crispy chicken fingers are a classic, fun to eat, delicious dinner option -- and they aren’t made with questionable ingredients!
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 2 whole, thinly sliced chicken breasts
- ¼ cup milled flax seed
- ⅛ cup Natural Nutralean protein powder
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dried mustard
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- chia seeds & sesame seeds (to taste)
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
To make the chicken fingers, simply:
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken & coat chicken well
- Mix all ingredients together until completely combined
- Coat chicken in mix
- Heat pan with a bit of olive oil in the base (medium heat)
- Cook chicken fingers in the pan with olive oil -- flip chicken when the edges are white
For a complete dinner, consider pairing these crispy chicken fingers with low-carb crispy protein chips or have protein pudding for dessert! It’s almost like you’re going out to eat -- without the additives and expense. Win-Win!