Crispy Chicken Fingers
As a mother of three, I know all about kids and their love for chicken fingers! This recipe allows your children (and you!) to indulge in Healthy Protein Chicken Fingers without worry.
- 2 | Whole Chicken Breasts (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 Cup | Milled Flax Seed
- 1/8 Cup | Natural NutraLean
- 1/4 Cup | Parmesan Cheese
- 1 TBSP | Shredded Cheddar
- 1 TSP | Dried Mustard
- 2 TSP | Garlic
- 2 TSP | Dried Parsley
- Chia Seeds and Sesame Seeds to taste
- 2-3 TBSP | Olive Oil
- Drizzle oil over chicken and coat chicken well.
- Mix all ingredients together and mix well.
- Coat chicken in breading mix.
- Heat pan on medium. Pour a little extra virgin olive oil into the pan.
- Place coated chicken into frying pan - flip over when you see the edges of the chicken turn white.
Recipe makes 4 servings
NUTRITIONAL FACTS BASED ON ONE :