Protein Cinnamon BreadIn a rush to leave for work? There's nothing healthier than grabbing a slice of Cinnamon Swirl Protein Bread with your morning coffee to-go!
- 1 cup Vanilla Nutralean
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup flax meal (milled flax seed)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix everything but cinnamon.
- Reserve 1/3 batter and mix with cinnamon.
- Pour the first batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Pour cinnamon batter in and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes.
This Recipe makes 18 servings,
NUTRITIONAL FACTS BASED ON ONE :