Easy Appetizers Perfect Protein Dry Ribs
Rack ‘em up! And have a stack of napkins handy, too! …‘cause these dry ribs are high in protein, low in carbs and finger lickin’ good for you!
Got company coming over to watch the game this weekend? Heading to a family potluck? These ribs are sure to tickle everyone’s fancy!
- 2 lbs. pork loin (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- Spices to taste (paprika, red pepper flakes, garlic, salt, pepper, etc.)
- 2 scoops Natural Nutralean
- Add spices and Nutralean into a resealable bag, seal bag and shake until all dry ingredients are well blended.
- Add 1" pork loin cubes to bag and shake until well coated.
For ActiFry users:
- Place well-coated pork cubes in ActtiFry for 25 minutes
- Spread well-coated pork cubes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Recipe makes 8 servings - 4 oz. each
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE SERVING: