Perfect Protein Zucchini Lasagna
Everybody loves lasagna! We managed to make it high in protein, low in carbs, and there are no grains or pasta. In fact, our secret ingredient is zucchini!
- 3 | Zucchini (Sliced thin, coated in olive oil, salt, and pepper)
- 2 | Small Containers of Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup | Natural NutraLean
- 2 | Eggs
- 1/2 Cup | Unflavoured Greek Yogurt
- To Taste | Shredded Cheese
- Protein Pasta Sauce
- Slice zucchini thinly and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes, on each side.
- Mix cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, and egg until smooth.
- Add in Natural NutraLean (set aside as cheese sauce)
- Add 1/3 of pasta sauce to the bottom of the pan.
- Layer zucchini over sauce.
- Layer cheese sauce over zucchini.
- Repeat layers.
- Add shredded cheese to the top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
Makes 12 slicesNUTRITIONAL FOR ONE SLICE: