Easy Keto No-Oatmeal
If you follow a Keto or Low-carb lifestyle, oatmeal is typically off-limits. Not to worry! We have the solution... and it's cleverly called "Noatmeal"
Perfect for breakfast or lunch on the go, this delicious low carb alternative is sure to satisfy that comfort food craving.
Did we mention its super easy and meal prep friendly? Packed with healthy fats, protein and fiber thanks to super-foods chia, flax and hemp.
Packed with protein & gut-healing fiber!
You can make this recipe with your choice of Nutralean or our Vegan-friendly Nutravegan Powder to suit any way of eating. Both are loaded filling protein and gut healing prebiotic fiber (Check out our unique fiber story here).
So delicious and satisfying you wont even miss the oats!
- 1 scoop Vanilla Nutralean or Vanilla Nutravegan
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a mason jar, combine all ingredients, and shake really well.
- Cover with lid and store in fridge until ready to serve. At least 30min.
- When ready to serve, remove lid and microwave for about a minute.
- Stir well.
- Top with berries, your favorite seeds or some sugar free chocolate chips or your favorite sugar free flavoured syrup.
- If desired, mix in your favorite sweetener to taste.
- For thinner oatmeal, add more coconut milk to desired consistency.
Join the family: