Keto Slow Cooker Cream of Asparagus Soup
This creamy, delicious, keto approved soup is so easy to throw together in your slow cooker! Bursting with fresh, bright flavour and (thanks to Natural Nutralean), loaded with protein and fiber. Made with just a few simple ingredients and ready when you walk in the door, it's the perfect weeknight meal!
Asparagus is an amazing source of fiber and low in calories, which makes it great for weight loss!
- Contains folate, a B vitamin which has been shown to boost mood.
- It’s full of antioxidants, including vitamin E, which helps to strengthen your immune system.
- Asparagus is a natural diuretic, so it combats bloating.
- It also contains chromium, an essential trace mineral that can improve blood sugar control.
- 1 lb asparagus, chopped into 2in. pieces
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 scoops Natural Nutralean
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by dissolving Nutralean into the vegetable stock. Mix until texture is smooth and without clumps.
- In a slow cooker, add asparagus, onion, garlic, and Nutralean stock.
- Cover, and cook for 7-8 hours on low (or 3-4 hours on high).
- Use an immersion blender or transfer soup to blender. Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in Greek yogurt.
- Add lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!
We all know soup isn't complete without a warm biscuit fresh out of the oven, try our Better Than Red Lobster Cheesy Biscuits to take your meal to the next level!
Always be cautious of hidden sugars in some foods like yogurt. Tracy shares her Top 5 label reading tips to help you read labels like a pro!
WANT TO SHARE THIS RECIPE?
Here's our recipe card for Creamy Keto Asparagus Soup! It's perfect for sharing on social media ♥
Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay up to date on contests, promotions, recipes, transformations and more! ♥
Join the family: