Zucchini Bacon Rolls
Everything is better with bacon!
Make these super easy stuffed zucchini rolls wrapped in bacon for a special weeknight meal or as an appetizer for your next party.
- 2-3 large zucchinis
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Natural Nutralean
- 10 strips of bacon
- 10 toothpicks
- Preheat your grill or skillet.
- Cut your zucchinis up into 10 long slices.
- Lay slices of zucchini on a cookie sheet side by side.
- Place one piece of bacon on top of each slice of zucchini.
- Mix cream cheese and Natural Nutralean together. Spread a thin layer over each slice of bacon.
- Roll each one up and secure using a toothpick.
- Transfer each roll from your cookie sheet to your grill and heat on medium high for 5-7 minutes each side or until the zucchini is full grilled and the bacon looks cooked.