Better Than Red Lobster Cheesy Biscuits
Red Lobster's biscuits are SO good but super unhealthy for you. So, we decided to make a healthy alternative with these delicious BETTER THAN Red Lobster Cheesy Biscuits!
- 2 Cups | Quick Oats (blend in a blender)
- 2 Cups | Natural NutraLean
- 1 TBSP | Baking Powder
- 1 TBSP | Dried Parsley
- 2 TSP | Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP | Onion Powder
- 1/4 TSP | Mustard Powder
- 1/2 TSP | Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup | Grated Sharp Cheese
- 1/2 Cup | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup | Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup | Water
- Blend quick oats.
- Add all dried ingredients together.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add in cheese.
- Add in the rest of wet ingredients.
- Drop onto parchment paper
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes
- Melt 2 TBSP | Butter in a bowl
- Stir in 1/2 TSP | Garlic Powder and Parsley Flakes.
- Use a pastry brush to spread garlic butter over tops of biscuits while they are still hot.
Recipe makes 48 Biscuits
NUTRITIONAL FACTS BASED ON ONE BISCUIT :