High Fiber Kale Pineapple Super Smoothie
The perfect way to start your morning is with greens, fruits, high-protein, and low sugar! This Kale Pineapple Protein Smoothie will be the yummiest kick start to your busy day.Directions in video say 1+1/2 cups of pineapple but it should be 1/2 a cup
- 1 cup ice
- 2 leaves kale
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- to taste fresh ginger
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Natural Nutralean
- to taste stevia
- Add ice, water, froze pineapple, carrots, and Nutralean.
- Break up the kale before putting it into the blender.
- Cut small pieces of ginger.
- Add avocado and Greek yogurt.
- Add more water as needed then sweetener.
- Blend until smooth!
This recipe makes 4 servings,
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATiON FOR ONE: