Crispy Parmesan Garlic Protein Crackers
One of life's greatest pleasures is crackers and cheese. You know how right we are. Trying to live a low-carb, sugar-free life tends to mean giving up these crunchy little bits of happiness. Not with Nutracelle! We've brought you crunchy, satisfyingly cheesy crackers with a pleasant hint of garlic. Not a garlic fan? No problem - skip it! These little fellas are packed with 100% whey protein and prebiotic fiber. Enjoy the foods you love and lose weight fast with Protein Treats by Nutracelle.
- 2 scoops Natural Nutralean
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup full-fat heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- to taste fresh black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Add dry ingredients together in mixing bowl and mix.
- Add in butter and crush mixture with a pastry knife or two knives together until butter is dispensed evenly.
- Add in cream and mix together. You want a consistency that you will be able to roll out.
- Place on lined parchment paper pan.
- Place plastic wrap over the dough and roll out.
- Use a butter knife to score the dough into cracker-shaped squares. Remove plastic wrap off of dough before baking!
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Check at 5 minutes to make sure edges are not burnt - if the edges are starting to burn, simply remove the pan from the oven, take the edges out and place the crackers back in to finish baking.
cracker recipe makes 96
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER 12 CRACKERS: