Homemade Frosted Protein Cinnasticks
Homemade Frosted Protein CinnasticksThese insanely yummy cinnamon sticks are guaranteed to be your next family favourite. High in 100% whey protein, which is the ideal protein for weight loss, prebiotic fiber for optimal gut health, and cinnamony goodness! Feel full for hours with this easy recipe that you can whip up in just five minutes! Skip the crazy amount of sugar (over 100g of carbs and sugar) in restaurant-bought cinnamon sticks, and take the Nutracelle route instead. When you feel full, you eat less naturally! When you eat less naturally, you lose weight without giving up the foods you love... like cinnamon sticks! These quick, scrumptious sticks of cinnamon-coasted happiness are the perfect snack, dessert, or breakfast! They're low carb and keto friendly, so they're completely guilt-free. You're welcome.
- 3 scoops of Vanilla Nutralean
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk ( almond or soy will work )
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil ( melted and room temp )
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
CINNAMON SUGAR INGREDIENTS:
- 1 tbs butter ( melted )
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 2 tbs baking stevia
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- stevia drops to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Whisk together your eggs, milk, and coconut oil.
- While stirring add in Vanilla Nutralean, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and pour the batter onto the parchment paper.
- Level the batter with your spatula and by gently dropping your baking pan on the counter.
- Bake at 350 for 12-13 min.
- Brush on melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
- Whip cream and add in cream cheese and stevia.
- Put in a squeeze bottle or bag and ice your cinnamon sticks.
- Cut and enjoy.
The recipe makes 24 frosted cinnamon sticks
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION FOR ONE :