Keto Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are an easy, delicious go-to for those busy weeknights. Traditionally stuffed with white rice, our keto version is made with cauliflower for a delicious, lower carb option. The amazing superfood is naturally high in fiber and vitamin B and low in carbohydrates and calories. These peppers have all the classic flavour of your favorite Italian dish with none of the guilt!
Packed with protein and prebiotic fiber, (thanks to our secret weapon, Natural Nutralean!) these stuffed peppers will be sure to have you feeling satisfied. As a added bonus, by replacing unhealthy flour & sugar with natural protein powder you automatically eat less and feel full longer! Making it so easy to stick to your weight loss goals!
Natural Nutralean is the perfect way to sneak healthy protein and fiber in to any recipe! It blends so perfectly your family will never know how much healthy goodness is hiding in there!
- 1/2 cup Natural Nutralean
- 4 bell peppers, halved seeds removed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup low sugar pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, garlic and onion until browned.
- Add seasonings.
- Add in tomatoes and cauliflower, cook for 3-4 min.
- Combine Nutralean into pasta sauce. Mix until texture is smooth and without lumps.
- Add to meat mixture.
- Mix in parmesan cheese.
- Arrange peppers on a baking sheet.
- Spoon filling in to peppers.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 375 for 20-30 min
If you liked this recipe, you will love our One Dish Pizza Casserole!
Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay up to date on contests, promotions, recipes, transformations and more! ♥