Simple Coconut Bread
This delicious coconut bread is just amazing. You're going to love how easy and versatile it is. With a soft moist inside and a satisfyingly crunchy crust this coconut bread is perfect for sandwiches or with some sugar free jam.
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Natural Nutralean
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients until moist and pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe makes 18 servings
Nutritional information for one: