Low Carb Turkey Breakfast Bites
Sometimes mornings are really busy, and if you're like me you want your family to have something healthy to eat before rushing out of the house.These little fellas will be your new favourite breakfast. They are so delicious high in fiber high in protein and so filling! Make them ahead of time and store them in the freezer for a quick low carb breakfast on the go Safe to take to school work and everywhere in between.
- 0.5 cup Ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Green and red peppers (finely diced)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Tarragon or seasoning of choice
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Coconut or almond flour
- 1/2 cup Natural Nutralean
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet saute turkey, onions, and peppers and allow to cool.
- In a bowl mix your dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl beat your eggs and add in cheese. ( reserve 1/3 of cheese for top )
- Gently fold wet ingredients and dry ingredients together.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-12 min.
Recipe makes 6 Biscuits
NUTRITIONAL FACTS FOR ONE: