Natural NutraVegan: Our Secret Ingredient
Adding our fan-favourite unflavored protein powder to this recipe was surprisingly simple. I usually go with a store-bought taco seasoning because it's SO easy to add our NutraVegan: Whisk your taco seasoning and NutraVegan with water until combined and... that's it!
What more could you ask for? This recipe is low effort, affordable, and a sneaky way to work more gut-healing prebiotic fiber and protein into your family's meal plan. Give it a boost of health with our Natural NutraVegan, which blends in seamlessly and gives your tacos an added boost of nutrients and satiety.
What other benefits are there to adding Natural NutraVegan to your recipes? Well, here are a few of our favourite reasons:
- Your food will be more filling. Thanks to the power of prebiotic fiber, our products instantly give your foods an added boost of satiety. Which means more leftovers, and more savings for you! Win-win.
- You won't even know it's there! Seriously. It's the best secret weapon because it infiltrates your foods without any sign of its presence! Add it to your veggie dips, pasta sauces, and more.
- It's really, really good for your gut. Gut health knowledge is on the rise, and we're leading the charge. If you haven't learned about the importance of your gut microbiome, check it out here. Natural NutraVegan is packed with gut-healing prebiotics that will heal your body from the inside out. If you suffer from any type of gastrointestinal issues, we can help!
Find your new favourite recipe!
We have tons of recipes featuring our unflavored protein powder. Until recently, our only 'unflavored' option was our awesome Natural Nutralean. When we added our Natural NutraVegan to the line up, we really expanded the scope of recipes we can create. Regardless of your needs: keto, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, low-carb-high-fat, dairy-free, etc, we have you covered with our product line.
You can check out hundreds of free recipes in our recipe hub found here.
Vegetarian Keto Tacos
These tacos are packed with flavor and made with Yves veggie ground round, but you'd never know it. Taco Tuesday gets a flavor lift with this vegetarian-friendly recipe. Top with your favourite toppings and save the leftovers for tomorrow... they're even better the next day.
We use Romaine lettuce hearts in this recipe, but if you'd prefer a more taco-like wrap, check out our savory 3-ingredient crepes! This easy recipe makes perfect unflavored taco shells for soft tacos.
- 2 scoops Natural NutraVegan
- 2 chopped bell peppers
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 pkg Yves veggie ground round
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- romaine lettuce hearts as needed
- optional: shredded cheese
- optional: taco sauce
- On low to medium heat, start with your olive oil and onions in a large frying pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes until tender.
- Add Yves veggie ground round and crumble until spread evenly in the pan. Since this doesn't need to be 'cooked' you don't want to warm it up too fast.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Natural, taco seasoning and water with a whisk until fully blended. You can also use a blender!
- Add taco seasoning mixture into ground round and stir to combine.
- Heat until throughly heated and the liquid had been absorbed fully into the ground round.
- Remove from heat and place alongside your preferred toppings to create a fun Taco Bar for the whole family.
- Layer your perfect taco, we recommend: Hold the romaine lettuce heart in your hand, with the open side facing up. Add a layer of veggie ground round, some peppers, onions, taco sauce, cheese, and a sprinkle of salt & pepper! Enjoy!