In this blog, we're bringing you a list of our favourite easy, delicious keto snacks and the best part? Each one contains JUST 5 ingredients (or less!).
Too often, the tastier the recipe... the longer the ingredient list. We know you're busy, the last thing you need is a complicated, mess-creating recipe that ends up being more work than it's worth.
Let's be honest: when you're in the mood for something yummy, the last thing you want is to work for it. Keep reading and we'll share your new effortless favourite keto treats.
What makes Nutracelle recipes so unique?
Our recipes are created with a couple of things in mind: health and deliciousness. We believe that you should be able to eat the foods you love AND still feel your best. Since launching, we've made it our mission to keep creating yummy, family-friendly recipes that feature our incredible products.
Our products are carefully formulated with YOU in mind. Not only are our products peanut-free, tree nut-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and sugar-free... but they're also packed with our superpower ingredient: prebiotic fiber from the acacia tree.
The reason our prebiotic fiber is key comes down to how full you feel when you use Nutracelle products. There's a reason we can boast about feeling fuller for up to 4 hours, compared to other protein products out there. You see, protein is the most-filling macronutrient out there. The problem is, your body digests it too fast to utilize that fullness.
Enter prebiotic fiber. Our fiber slows down your body's digestion time, meaning you get to put more of those important grams of protein to stay full for longer!
Add Nutracelle to your every day recipes!
Times are tough, and you may not be able to eat the same way you did pre-pandemic. When you add Nutralean or NutraVegan into your recipes, even something as standard as Kraft Dinner (mac n' cheese), you instantly boost the satiety factor. Adding some Natural Nutralean or NutraVegan into your macaroni and cheese will help you eat less, while still getting that same full feeling.
It's a great way to sneak some extra health into your meals! Plus, our unflavored protein powders are seriously unflavored, so your family won't even know.
5-Ingredient Keto Recipes
- Crispy Protein Chips - Don't worry, you're not dreaming. These healthy crispy protein chips are the REAL deal. Everyone always says that NOTHING compares to a real chip... well, challenge accepted.
- Keto 2-Ingredient Caramel Fudge - In just minutes you can whip up a batch of this creamy, sweet, Salted Caramel fudge. Made with your Salted Caramel Nutralean protein powder and coconut oil, it doesn't get any easier than this.
- No-Bake Cookie Dough Balls - Easy, guilt-free and packed with protein, these are bound to become a constant in your meal prep. Made with a few common household ingredients and our yummy prebiotic protein powder, you can whip these up in minutes any time of the day or night.
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding - Remember opening your lunchbox as a child and seeing your parents put a pack of gooey chocolate pudding in for dessert? Ahhhhh, us too. We miss those days! That’s why we’ve created this healthier chocolate mint pudding for you to enjoy.
- 60 Second Vanilla Mug Cake - This delightfully yummy vanilla mug-cake is what dreams are made of! Fluffy, sweet, and even better than store-bought cake, you'll get your sweet tooth satisfied while still keeping your weight loss goals in check.
- Coconut Macaroons - These easy delicious little treats make the perfect snack for lunches, after-school or any time!
Didn't find what you were looking for? There's more!
We have something for everyone in our recipe database found here. From savory hearty meals to sweet treats and everything in between, our healthy, allergen-friendly recipes are sure to help you and your family live your best food life... without the guilt.
Delicious food shouldn't mean sacrificing your health goals. We all know how it feels to get bogged down with unhealthy, junk-y foods. Check out these other crazy yummy, easy recipes:
Let us know your favourites! Have a recipe you want to submit? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recipe experts will check it out!